The Tundra® 350 is YETI’s largest premium cooler. With a whopping 19,000 cubic inches of capacity and enough space to hold 82.4 gallons, it’s built to handle big events and deep-sea catches.
Note: All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall™ Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint™ Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock™ Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock™ Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip™ Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul™ Handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex™ Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.